Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything is an American live-action television comedy that broadcasts on Disney XD. It premiered on July 22, 2015 with an episode of the same name. A second season was ordered on November 20, 2015, and premiered on July 18, 2016. The second season finale premiered on January 2, 2017; series creator Devin Bunje announced three days later that the series will not return.
Conor (Cameron Boyce), a 15-year-old video game phenom, is forced to attend high school for the first time after a thumb injury sidelines him from the glamorous pro gaming circuit. As a coping mechanism, he begins to visualize life as a video game. He is reunited with his three former gamer friends who he left behind for life on the pro circuit World Tour, and he quickly realizes that restoring his friendships is vital in his quest to “level up” to his former glory.
- Cameron Boyce as Conor
- Murray Rundus as Wendell
- Felix Avitia as Franklin
- Sophie Reynolds as Ashley
- ↑ http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2015/06/10/gamers-guide-to-pretty-much-everything-to-premiere-wednesday-july-22-on-disney-xd-839211/20150610disneyxd01/
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2015/11/gamers-guide-to-pretty-much-everything-renewed-season-2-disney-xd-cameron-boyce-1201631870/
- ↑ http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/gamers-guide-to-pretty-much-everything-the-ringer/EP022063100023?aid=zap2it
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DevinBunje/status/817082854244896769